Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year

it is almost the end of 2009 now....
new year...as i said...really will hav a big change...
the time of 11.29p.m., the end of conversation...
and it is the end of everything....

wat u said mayb is rite,
new year....shud hav new life....
the end might b a better decision for us....

i think...i'll b stronger....
it's all my fault to make u suffer....
it's all my wrong to start everything....

if tat is better for u, i think i shud let go...
few days b4 i've seen another pair to break...
the guy really crazy...
i think i shudn't b like him...

so...b strong Jordan Pang Chee Keong....
b tough...u can make it ok???
since other ppl can stand up..y cant u??

goodbye, 2009...
goodbye, my love....

2 comments:

  1. U can do it ! I will SMS u tomolo... Take care ya My dear fren !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, did it sound bad to you~?
    but it seems like a better change for you in my angle.
    so, don't think too much my friend...
    what i can do, you can do it better.
    so stay strong, we all care about you so much~!!!

    ReplyDelete