Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another Day

Today might be the longest study day after i'm in U....from 9.30am to 8pm..
although in between i'm having breaktimes....but it was still tiring...

actually i'm not suppose to study till so late de....
but wat to do?i'm stupid..fail the subject...so hav to retake it lo...
haiz...failed at a wrong time....if i failed in a earlier sem i jz need to resit...not retake...

Today i steal my bro car to drive to skul again...lolz...
he has gone to Ipoh to work for a week...if i let him noe he sure will kill me ba??
but b4 tat....i got permission from mom and dad...kakakaka~~~cant blame me...
haha....drive once or twice oni ma...i got help wash car and help take to service de ler....
drive once or twice as a reward la....haha.....

some 1 say she can update blog everyday wo...ask me to do so...
so i oso dun wan drop my face to her...lolz~~~
nah...c ah...i update my blog again ah...haha....


tmr one of my fren gonna go back hometown lo...
actually today 8pm after class wanna go eat something special wif her de...
as 送行 ma....but i so brainless...dunno wan go whr...
so at the end...jz 4get it ady...
only eat at 双龙茶餐室....lolz....
sorry oh....i dunno how to 表达 myself ma...dun blame me...hahaha...
anyway....
一路顺风 oh...alone go back hav to extra bkful oh...lolz...

is time to start my work ady...11.17pm...lolz...
end up here la...good9 every1...

1 comment:

  1. haha...
    lan seng la u...
    u always no idea de...
    not first time also...
    i also so sien jor..
    hahahaha
    i got UPDATE ALSO A!

    ReplyDelete