Monday, January 19, 2009

C N Y

Chinese New Year is around the corner....
but i'm still nthg to feel...no happiness...no excited...
well, for all these years since i was born...
my CNY actually are all the same - bored....
it is jz a day to meet wif Nyears never meet de family and frens....
and a lot of things to eat and getting some Ang Pau....as well as gamble.....
these is all i have in my mind when say bout CNY...

still got thing to happy bout CNY de...finding frens out...having a gathering...
gain some pocket money since i'm so poor now...lolz~~~

actually there is oso a reason i not happy for the holiday...
worrying my study all the days...
dunno wat the heck is goin on to myself....

sitting in front of my computer now....cant chat wif fren coz the msnger prob...
wanna ask bout assignment oso cannot...
so wat can do?? writing blog here lo....

some 1 told me tat as i have opened tis blog....shud b update frequently...
dun jz play play here...lolz....who tell u blog shud update frenquently??
have to c whether u have something to write onot de ma...haha...

but i'll try my best to update it de la....so many thing i cant speak out....
write it here may be a good way.....

tat's all for today 1st la....have to try my hardwork to find info for assignment...
Ganbateh....Jord..!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha...
    i will show u tat...
    BLOG CAN UPDATE FREQUENTLY DE!!!\
    anyway..good luck to yr study la..

    ReplyDelete