Monday, January 19, 2009

Wat happen to my msnger??

Oh gosh~~~wat happened to my window live messenger???

on last saturday i was trying to online...
i had signed in to messenger...and it was functioning well too...
but all of a sudden...
it signed out itself and said tat....dunno wat "dun hav complete list"..
as i rmb is something like tat la...after tat i cant sign in at my own computer anymore...
ytd i still can sign in at C C outside...i think must be my computer prob....
so i try everything tat i can...it turns out as~~~everything in the messenger - GONE...=.='''
jz a few second later...it even exit itself and i cant even open it anymore...wat the....!!!
i swear it was not becoz of wat i did~~~!!!

haiz...i'm so frustrated bcoz of tat...it burn up my anger till wanna break something or even kill some1~~~lolz~~~
can any1 come and let me kill??

wat shud i do in order to use back the window live messenger???

No comments:

Post a Comment