Monday, February 2, 2009

Big Head Prawn

today i have made 1 big mistake.....4get my pendrive tat plugged in the skul computer..!!!

话说, today 9.30pm i'm having a repeat subject tutorial....i saw some of my frens(ofcoz not repeat student) actually oso study in the same class....9 of them....not back ma....still got so many frens...besides, the 最佳服装造型奖 winner is oso thr~~!!! he is repeat student too...lolz...

i decided after class goin to library to do my assignment...but since i'm a bit hungry so i ask J to eat wif me....

at Fan Hua restaurant, there are full of ppl....so v decided to da bao the food and go to J's house eat...but after v ask for da bao...there is an empty place~~~=='''

nvm, v go back eat....after the break-lunch, i went back to the library to do my assignment....
i found some books, and start reading...and write out some of the points...i saved in the pendrive...

after awhile, Cathy(Siok Wah), Rain and Adele sitting beside me doin their assignment as well...v talk(not chat) while doin assignment until 1.50pm...v stop and wanna leave since i have class at 2pm and they r goin home as well....

when the time i keep my things, i feel tat i have something left din take...but i'm talking wif them so i oso jz left like tat.....

everything seems like be fine for the whole day before i switch on my computer.....
at the moment....i found out tat....MY PENDRIVE HAS GONE~~~!!!!
wat the stupid-est thing i ever did~~~~!!!
now i oni realize tat i have left my pendrive plugged in the library computer~~~~
inside have my assignment info and the things i hav done....
besides, there is oso alot of picture tat taken when v go travel.....
and now everything has gone~~~!!!!

tdy still say my best fren is big head prawn~~~actually i'm the 1~~~haiz~~~~!!!
hope tmr no1 took it la....or nice person took it and giv it to librarian or lost and found department~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...
    OKla..dun laugh... should be pitying u right?
    errr... hope u get to find yr pendrive back ah...
    i will rmb u didnt come my house ytd...
    hmph!!

    ReplyDelete