Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bye Bye Mr. Bear

tdy tot hav a IM tutorial which crash to br tutorial...but when i sms my fren to ask the venue..they told me had changed to friday 11am...=='''...luckily tdy br din teach tutorial...if not i dunno wat the Dr. Lim will say....

very heavy rain when after skul wanna go home....Mr. Bear who wearing rain coat suppose to follow me home...but some1 wanna rampas him...so i have to let Mr.Bear follow her go home....

dunno Mr. Bear will happy to stay there onot coz he followed some 1 who very ba dao and chan ren...wan hit him de ppl...haiz...hope u happy oh Mr Bear...haha...

raining heavily...but i still go kutip rental at sg.long and then go cut my hair in 2 mins...then go home....quite fast though...but now my hair look very less ady...T_T....plz dun mention bout my hair in front of me...plz...if u c me plz dun look at my hair...lolz....

after reach home...read newspaper...bath...slp awhile...eat dinner...and online do assignment...boring life for everyday....

1 comment:

  1. wei..who wan rampas mr bear wor??no manner de la..he stay wit his new owner ll vy hapi de la..she will treat him vy gud de..hehe..blek...i ask them all mention abt ur hair...haha...blek..

    ReplyDelete