Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday~~

after a long "Assignment Period", tis is the 1st sunday feeling nthg to do~~~

after i've wake up at 11am~~i have my breakfast and then read newspaper then watch tv.....
today my bro are here too~~so i let them use the computer since i've 霸占 it so long~~~
then wat can i do?? after read awhile comic~~then go to bed and slp again~~~lolz~~~

around 5.30pm, J has send me a msg asking me where am i~~but i'm still slping~~
around 6.30pm i oni awake and go bath then go out eat wif my family...
tat time i oni realize J msg...i reply her ask whether wat she wan to tell me...and she reply me said that need my help tat time and nearly got ppl steal her hp~~~
i feel so worry since she din mention detail~~~but actually is not a big deal~~~

i've not been slping in afternoon and evening for a long long time~~but tdy i slp then J ask for my help~~~really so unlucky~~~haha~~~

at here ler...wan to remind all ppl once more, IF CAN, plz dun go other place alone especially gal...find any1 to accompany...at least 1 ppl~~IF CAN la ofcoz...


and really very SORRY ah, J~~
4giv me oh~~~lolz~~~

1 comment:

  1. so lazy..keep on slping...tat ppl so bad1..luckily she realised tat soon..if nt her hp bb lo..u la..slp slp slp...blek...

    ReplyDelete