Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sg.Long to KLCC jz for KFC...

tmr will b the UTAR ball nite...i'll b participate as helper so tdy i've go to skul to understand wat shud i do...


10am i've reach skul...and nthg do jz sit thr looking at all our campus student performance rehersal....around 2pm they oni tell us wat shud do and v can go back...lolz...wasting time....

tat's an unexpected thing i seen whr a nice sound come from an incredible heavy level girl...lolz....there r 2 gal sing together "i still bliv"....1 is damn beautiful while the another 1 is exactly the other way round....but they both hav nice sound.....i really cant bliv it and feel tat really very 佩服 her....although it is quite bored stay thr so long...but at least i noe tat there r many great singer in our campus wif nice looking...and ofcoz plus the gal i've mentioned....


b4 i leave...J sms me ask me i finish at wat time...but i sms her back she no reply...so i decided to call her...then go find her....
tN was thr too...after awhile i reach...v go out again coz tN wanna go home while J wanna go KLCC to meet her fren...ask me to go wif her too....i fetch them to ktm...and take ktm together to kl central whr tN will go back and J and i take another road to KLCC...after reach KLCC...J say her fren has leaved the place....==''...so she ask me to go eat 1st...KFC i've chosen...then J thinking whether need to go find her fren onot...i din support her but jz let her decide.....actually...if let me decide...i'll say go back...coz tdy i din bring much money out since i tot after the meeting of ball nite thing will go home....hehe......SORRY J....plz dun angry me...so as conclusion...v jz go KLCC to hav a KFC meal from sg. Long and then go back..lol....


after sent J home....when i drive back...i did an offense on the road and unluckily i've met wif police jz right in front the place....the police stopped me....and ask me some words...i'm still worrying tat i've not much money...will he eat??or giv me saman terus??? but it was very weird tat...the police din giv me saman...and he oso din wan me to giv rasuah too....WAO..!!! is tat malaysia police???tat moment i oni realize that i'm not unlucky but damn shit lucky.....and i started to change my view towards malaysia police too...thr r oso some good police outside thr....lolz....thx alot ya...haha...


and tat's all the things i've met today...goodnite every1....preparing for my ballnite helper thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment