Thursday, March 26, 2009

rushing~~~

today i've skip lecture class too....lolz....coz ytd too late slp...and all fren not goin....
my mom scold me coz i din tell her tat not 8am class~~~lol...

at 3.30pm v hav a peer helper meeting....the main thing i rmb is represent ourselves wif colour...
i've chosen red to represent my anger...bcoz of my teammate....but it has ady passed, and i'm ok now...
my mood for now??confuse and tired and frustrated.....y?? coz br assignment change and change and change....face prob and face another prob and face another prob....dunno v got time to finish it onot~~~~haiz~~~~and without the help of cathy~~~really like lost a hand...too bad....


another day i've been doin thing till midnite haven slp.....is been a long time i din really slp early...so miss the time tat i can slp...lol....after nextweek monday will b finishing all coursework and waiting for final...so hope the time jump to tat day....then v can relax a bit......

i wan my sleep time back~~~~~!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yer...u so bad...skip de clas...haha...blek...dun angry liao la...u cnt get ur slp time bac de la..haha

    ReplyDelete